GOLAW is a space for brave like-
Start by getting the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats” – this dictum from Jim Collins’s book “Good to Great” illustrates the GOLAW’s approach to human resource management.
· Outstanding academic credentials from a reputable Ukrainian law school
· 1+ years of professional experience in law firm or on corporate side is an advantage
· Practical knowledge of tax and commercial law
· Fluency in legal English is a must
· Computer literacy
· Exceptional legal writing skills
· Analytical thinking, risk forecast
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· High organizational and time management skills
· Driven, enthusiastic and flexible team player
· Providing assistance to associates in drafting legal documents and correspondence;
· Conducting legal research and investigation;
· Filing information into appropriate case files, reporting or submitting paperwork and
documents to state authorities, regulatory agencies and courts.
· Handling clients' matters and projects under supervision;
· Other duties as assigned
· Competitive salary;
· Benefits package;
· Medical insurance;
· Gym/fitness compensation;
· English classes compensation;
· Internal corporative events;
· Comfortable office in the very business center of Kyiv;
· Individual professional learning and development program;
· Professional growth and career opportunities;
· Great working environment;
· Team work.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We are waiting for you!