Anastasiia is an Associate of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice at GOLAW. She has a proven experience in representing the interests of the clients before the courts of all instances and jurisdictions.
Anastasiia focuses on the protection of assets of individuals and business entities – real estate assets, businesses and monetary assets of the clients. The lawyer represents client`s interests in judicial disputes arising from contractual relationships and in the area of troubled debt recovery.
Professional experience of Anastasiia includes representation of client`s interests before public and local authorities, as well as appealing authorities` actions and/or inactions in case of necessity.
Among other Anastasiia`s competencies are advising agricultural sector business on land issues and settlement of land disputes.
- Defense in Anti-corruption matters
- Antitrust and Competition
- Aviation sector
- Banking and Finance
- Chemical industry
- Compliance, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Construction and real estate
- Corporate Law and M&A
- Criminal Law and White Collar Defence
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Energy and natural resources
- Environmental Protection
- Financial institutions
- Government Relations (GR)
- Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- IT practice
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Manufacturing and industry
- Media and telecommunications
- Medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Private clients
- Real estate
- Restructuring, Claims and Recoveries
- Retail and FMCG
- Transport and infrastructure