Maryna is an associate, attorney at law who practices criminal law. She specializes in protection and representation of clients in investigations of economic and white-collar crimes during pre-trial investigation and trial.
She has extensive experience protecting the interests of clients during detentions, interrogations in law-enforcement agencies, protecting clients during applying, changing, and extending preventive measures.
In addition, she has successful experience returning property seized during searches, releasing from attachment clients’ property, and appealing against the illegal actions of law-enforcement officers.
Maryna also has experience appealing to the European Court of Human Rights and representing clients before Interpol.
- Advice on business activities in seaports and river ports
- Aviation sector
- Chemical industry
- Construction and real estate
- Consulting in relations with contractors
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Energy and natural resources
- Environmental Protection
- Financial institutions
- IT practice
- Legal support during the stay of vessel in the seaport
- Legal support of claims and lawsuits
- Manufacturing and industry
- Media and telecommunications
- Medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Renewable energy
- Transport and infrastructure
- Retail and FMCG