- Higher education (preferred in linguistics or law);
- Good command of English (German would be an advantage);
- Business etiquette skills;
- Strong computer and office equipment skills;
- Effective communication skills and good diction skills;
- Personal initiative, diligence, sociability, presentable appearance.
- Clients and visitors support at offices;
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls, work with PBX system;
- Manage with (incoming and outgoing) correspondence;
- Business trip arrangements (reservations, visas obtaining, hotel bookings);
- Assistance in organizing internal and external activities of the company;
- Work with contractors of the firm, i.e. translation agencies, taxi services and other service delivery companies (formalization of cooperation, order services, maintain records of firm’s costs).
- Competitive salary;
- Medical Insurance;
- Compensation package;
- Internal corporate events;
- Convenient office in the heart of Kiev;
- Program of individual professional training and development;
- Professional growth and career opportunities;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you!