They say that ‘Attack is the best form of defence’.However, in business environment we suggest you to use our own formula for success: “Knowledge – that is the best form of defence”.
GOLAW and European Business Association are pleased to invite you to the Expert Talk “Practical aspects of business defence”.
The expert talk will be held on September 24 and take place at Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5a Ally Tarasovoi, Kyiv).
- Olena Sukmanova, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine for state registration
- Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing partner at GOLAW
- Algirdas Šemeta, Business Ombudsman in Ukraine
- Volodymyr Marchenko, President of the Notary Chamber of Ukraine
- Niels Thomas Sillesen, Chairman of BIIR
- Mariya Nizhnik, First Deputy Head of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Ihor Vinnytskyi, Counsel at GOLAW
- Anna Vronskaya, Judge of the Commercial Cassaition Court within the Supreme Court
What we will talk about:
- How to save a company: preventive methods of protection
- Typical schemes of corporate raiding
- GR strategy as the mechanism of company’s protection
- Peculiarities of criminal proceedings
- Case study etc.
You can register at: https://goo.gl/8KVTXU
Prior registration is obligatory.
Please note that your registration must be confirmed by the event organisers.
Hurry up, the number of participants is limited!
We look forward to seeing you soon!