Trust in the judiciary is one of the key factors that determine the country’s attractiveness in the eyes of investors. Therefore, it is important to identify the problems that hinder the effective work of the judiciary in protecting the legal rights and freedoms of the business community.
During the special expert talk, the European Business Association together with GOLAW law firm will be announcing the results of the new wave of Court Index, the annual research conducted to evaluate effectiveness of the court system in Ukraine. The legal experts and court representatives, will analyze the results of the study and discuss its significance for the business. Besides, speakers will raise the following issues:
- Judicial reform in Ukraine: currently and in prospect;
- The role of international partners in reforming the Ukraine’s justice system;
- Work of courts under the quarantine: organizational challenges, difficulties, and peculiarities;
- Interaction between business and judicial authorities;
- Establishment of judicial practice by the Supreme Court.
Language: Ukrainian with simultaneous translation into English
Participation: free of charge
Registration for the event is required. After registration, you will receive a confirmation letter and link to join the event to your e-mail.
- Online webinar
- 27 April 2021
- 11:00 - GMT