According to the annual research program “50 leading law firms of Ukraine” in 2019, GOLAW has been recognized among the TOP-10 market leaders and ranked No. 7.
“GOLAW is recognised among the TOP-10 best Ukrainian law firms. Success can be guaranteed only by high quality of the delivered services and ability to do your job timely and accurately. We are working for our Clients – our most valuable asset. They trust us for many years and we really appreciate it. I am thankful to our team of true professionals for their dedication to GOLAW”.
GOLAW Managing Partner, Attorney at law
GOLAW has been named among the best Ukrainian law firms in several practices and industries, namely:
- Compliance (TOP-2)
- Tax (TOP-3)
- Criminal law (TOP-4)
- Mediation (TOP-4)
- Land law (TOP-5)
- Government relations (GR) (TOP-5)
- Corporate law (TOP-6)
- Energy and Natural resources (TOP-6)
- Labor law (TOP-6)
- Agriculture (TOP-6)
- Litigation (TOP-6)
- Bankruptcy (TOP-6)
- Real estate (TOP-8)
- Business defense (TOP-10)
GOLAW has been also ranked among the best Ukrainian law firms in the field of Tax disputes resolution.
GOLAW Partners have also received an individual recognition in the following practices:
- Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing Partner, Attorney at law – Tax disputes resolution and Tax consultancy; Litigation;
- Sergiy Oberkovych – Senior Partner, Attorney at law – Corporate law and M&A;
- Max Lebedev, Partner, Head of Corporate Law and M&A practice, Attorney at law – Energy;
- Igor Glushko, Partner, Head of Criminal Law and White Collar Defense practice, Attorney at law – Criminal law and White Collar crime;
- Angelika Moiseeva, Partner, Attorney at law – Criminal law and White Collar crime;
- Kateryna Manoylenko, Partner, Head of Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, Attorney at law – Litigation;
- Iryna Kalnytska, Partner, Head of Tax practice, Attorney at law – Tax disputes resolution and Tax consultancy.
GOLAW advised KBPP Management Ltd. on construction of the biopower plant, and the project has been listed among the largest public deals in Ukraine in 2019. The total project value – 105 mln USD.
50 leading law firms of Ukraine – all-Ukrainian research of the legal market, which is held annually by a professional periodical Legal Practice. The research board chooses the best 50 law firms in the country, as well as identifies leading firms and lawyers in various legal practices.
The ranking provides an overview of the leading Ukrainian law firms accordingly to several categories, such as a number of lawyers, profitability, financial efficiency, largest public deals and litigation cases, etc. The research has been conducted since 1997 and is the only independent ranking of legal services in Ukraine.
GOLAW is an international full-service law firm with the offices in Kyiv (Ukraine) and Berlin (Germany). GOLAW provides sophisticated legal advice and reliable legal assistance in all major sectors, including agribusiness, retail and FMCG, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, financial services, energy and natural resources, transportation and infrastructure, internet technology, and real estate. The firm’s client portfolio includes large and medium-sized, national and foreign companies, as well as private clients.
GOLAW has been recognized by several prestigious international and Ukrainian rankings, such as The Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, IFLR 1000, Best Lawyers, Legal Awards and has been ranked among TOP 10 Leading Law Firms in Ukraine.