According to the decision of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies (TES and ES), the red quarantine zone will be additionally introduced in Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Lviv, Luhansk, Khmelnytsky, and Chernihiv regions since 00.00 on October 30, 2021.
In addition to the aforementioned regions, the red zone of the epidemic dander is currently applied in Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhya, Odessa, Sumy, Kherson, Rivne, and Mykolaiv regions.
Since November 1, 2021, Kyiv will be also included in the red zone of the epidemic danger. The respective statement was made by the capital’s mayor Vitaliy Klitschko during his briefing on October 28, 2021.
In regions where a red level of epidemic danger has been introduced, the following acts shall be prohibited (in particular but not limited to):
- operation of catering establishments (bars, restaurants, cafes, etc.), except targeted delivery and takeaway orders;
- operation of shopping malls and other entertainment establishments, cinemas, theaters, etc.;
- operation of non-food markets and shops, gyms, swimming pools, and fitness centers;
- work of educational institutions, except institutions where 100% of employees have green COVID-certificates;
- work of cultural institutions and holding of cultural events, except the work of car concerts, car cinemas, historical and cultural reserves, business entities involved in the production of audiovisual works;
- holding mass (entertainment, sports, social, advertising and others) events, except official sports events and matches of team kinds of sport without spectators;
- regular and irregular transportation of passengers by road and rail within the respective regions (only by the separate decision of the regional commission on technogenic and ecological safety and emergencies);
- transportation of the passengers by the road or rail transport providing connections between regions;
- rendering of the accommodation services (hostels, hotels, etc.).
The above restrictions for the red level of epidemic danger are not applicable if all participants (visitors, users), and 100% of the organizers of the event (employees of the institution, market) have one of the following documents:
- a document confirming receiving of a full course of vaccination;
- international, domestic (or foreign) COVID-certificate of green color or confirming: either a negative test result or recovery from COVID-19, the validity of which can be confirmed, in particular, by the mobile application “Diia”.
You can find more detailed information regarding the current quarantine restriction in Ukraine at the following link.