GOLAW criminal attorneys have extensive experience in representing the interests of victims and witnesses as well as suspects/defendants at all stages of criminal proceeding. Our undisputable advantage is an individual approach to each Сlient, as we take into account the development prospects of each and every case.
Our services include, in particular:
Client defense at the stage of pre-trial investigation
- Client defense strategy and risk assessment preparation at the stage of pre-trial investigation;
- Representation and defense of Clients’ interests during interrogations and searches by pre-trial investigation bodies, as well as realization of temporary access to items and documents;
- Advising and preparing responses to requests from law enforcement agencies;
- Legal assistance in lifting seizures of property and return of temporarily seized property;
- Protection of suspects’ interests during the selection of precautionary measures by the court;
- Appeals to court against decisions, actions or omissions of law enforcement agencies (including appeal against a notice of suspicion);
- Appeal against decisions of the investigating judge during the pre-trial investigation;
- Representation of victims’ interests;
Client defense during litigation
- Developing and implementing Clients’ defense strategy in the court of first instance;
- Appeals against court decisions in appellate court and court of cassation.