GOLAW lawyers have been listed among the TOP Professionals in Ukraine according to the international research program Best Lawyers
GOLAW lawyers have been highly recognised by the international research program Best Lawyers and included to 10th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2020. The Best Lawyers survey is based on the peer-review only, that reconfirms the professionalism of GOLAW lawyers and their recognition among colleagues.
“GOLAW is continuously recognised by the most prestigious Ukrainian and international rankings. This fact proves that we are following a winning strategy which is 100% successful . The strategy is simple: our clients are always in the first place, successful resolution of their matters – our main priority”.
GOLAW Managing Partner, Attorney at Law
- Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing Partner: Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Government Relations Practice, Investment, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Tax Law;
- Sergiy Oberkovych, Senior Partner: Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Investment, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Tax Law;
Sergiy Oberkovych has also received a special recognition ‘Lawyer of the year in the field of Land Use and Zoning Law.
- Angelika Moisieieva, Partner: Criminal Defense;
- Max Lebedev, Partner: Labor and Employment Law;
- Iryna Kalnytska, Partner: Tax Law;
- Kateryna Manoylenko, Partner: Litigation;
- Taras Lytovchenko, Senior Associate: Corporate Law;
- Oleksandr Melnyk, Associate: Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
Best Lawyers employs a purely peer review™ process to identify top legal talent around the world. For more than 30 years, we have delivered results that recognize the very best in local and global markets.
Partner, Head of Tax practice, Restructuring, Claims and Recoveries practice, Attorney at law
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021
- Best Lawyers, Ukraine 2022
- Who’s Who Legal 2021
- Ukrainian Law firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2021
- 50 leading law firms of Ukraine 2020