The Tax reform, tighten of the financial monitoring, and launch of the land market– the novelties of the first half of 2020 raised lots of questions, as they relate to all those living and working in Ukraine.
GOLAW Team has prepared a new issue of the «Analyses and Forecasts of the legislative changes».
- Financial monitoring in Ukraine: What are the consequences arising from the law on money laundering prevention?
- Lend lease of state-owner and municipal property
- Taxes in Ukraine: Which changes in 2020 will determine the development of the country for many years to come? What should we be ready for today?
- Changes from the NBU: Which changes have become significant for the banking sector of Ukraine?
- New rules on disclosure of information about ultimate beneficial owners
- Remote working and flexible working hours: How does employment law regulate work during the quarantine period?
- Land market introduced in Ukraine: What exactly does the law provide for?
- Beware: «Code-bound thieves». Why does the new law affect everyone?
- Further changes in trial procedure
Enjoy your reading!