Tax reform 2021, land market opening, CFC rules, new requirements on disclosure of ultimate beneficial owners as well as companies’ corporate structure and a lot more – the novelties of the first half of 2021 raised lots of questions, as they relate to all those living, working and carrying out entrepreneurial activity in Ukraine.
GOLAW Team has prepared a new issue of the «Analyses and Forecasts of the legislative changes».
- Land market opening: what is there to know?
- Liability for not declaring and concealing the assets: what does the law provide for?
- Taxpayers’ liability: what has changed in 2021?
- Controlled foreign companies: current status and future outlook
- Ultimate beneficial owners and corporate structures: new disclosure requirements
- New rules for the taxation of the property rich companies sale
- Tax amnesty for individuals: a chance or reason to prоsecute?
- Tax reform 2021: What may business expect?
- Currency loans restructuring: what new opportunities does the law offer?
Enjoy your reading!