Alona Shapka specializes in tax, commercial, civil, labor law, business relationships with state authorities and represents business interests in court cases.
Alona consults clients on drawing up commercial contracts, as well as on issues in the spheres of taxation, economic activity, civil and labor law. She provides legal assistance in the course of tax audits, appeals their results in administrative and judicial procedures, and represents the clients’ interests before state authorities.
- Chemical industry
- Consulting in relations with contractors
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Financial institutions
- Healthcare industries, Life sciences and Pharmaceuticals
- Industry and manufacturing
- IT and AI
- Media, Entertainment, Sports and Gambling
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Retail, FMCG and E-Commerce