Kristina is an Associate at GOLAW and has a profound theoretical knowledge and considerable practical experience in the field of commercial, tax and labour law, including support for employment and dismissal of employees.
She also specialises in issues related to contractual relations, including development of the commercial real estate contracts, as well as representation of clients’ interests in the process of conclusion and execution of such contracts. Her expertise also includes support of national and cross-border transactions, conducting due diligence and comprehensive support of companies’ economic activities.
Kristina Kolchynska has vast experience in providing a full support of tax audits, starting from preliminary tax inspections and ending with administrative and judicial appeals against the decisions of the controlling bodies decisions. The lawyer also has successful experience in resolving commercial disputes, as well as representing clients’ interests during the pre-trial settlement of conflicts and enforcement of judicial decisions.
Kristina is constantly advising her clients from FMCG & Retail sectors on real estate rental and business activities issues in Ukraine, as well as on protecting interests of banks and other financial institutions related to breach of loan agreements.
- Aviation sector
- Chemical industry
- Construction and real estate
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- IT practice
- Manufacturing and industry
- Media and telecommunications
- Medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Retail and FMCG
- Transport and infrastructure
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery
- Antitrust and Competition
- Banking and Finance
- Compliance, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Corporate Law and M&A
- Criminal Law and White Collar Defence
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Environmental Protection
- Government Relations (GR)
- Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Maritime Law
- Private clients
- Real estate
- Restructuring, Claims and Recoveries