Kristina Kolchynska is а сounsel, an attorney at law who practices criminal law. She specializes in representing clients in the investigation of business crimes, malfeasances and property crimes.
Kristina provides consultation on matters of economic crimes, enabling protection of the interests of foreign and local companies, as well as their officials, in a comprehensive and effective manner.
Kristina’s experience includes representation of business interests in relations with regulatory and law-enforcement bodies both during inspections and in criminal proceedings, successful appeals against the illegal actions of law-enforcement officers, release from attachment of clients’ property, protection of business from illegal seizure (raiding). The attorney protects the interests of both suspects, accused at all stages of criminal proceedings, and those of victims and civil plaintiffs in criminal proceedings; represents the interests of witnesses.
“Criminal Law in Ukraine” is the first and only information hub in Ukraine in the field of criminal law, powered by GOLAW leading attorneys.
- Aviation sector
- Chemical industry
- Construction and real estate
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- Information technology
- Manufacturing and industry
- Media and telecommunications
- Medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Retail and FMCG
- Transport and infrastructure
- Defense in Anti-corruption matters
- Antitrust and Competition
- Banking and Finance
- Compliance, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Corporate Law and M&A
- Criminal Law and White Collar Defence
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Environmental Protection
- Government Relations (GR)
- Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Private clients
- Real estate
- Restructuring, Claims and Recoveries