Pavlo Loginov is an attorney at law with more than fourteen years of successful professional experience in the private and public sectors.
He focuses on developing international cooperation of the firm, advising international corporations and investment funds on various issues of competition and antitrust law, including issues on creating and functioning of joint ventures, international and national economic concentration, abuse of monopoly position and issues related to unfair competition.
The attorney has significant experience in representing Clients before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in the process of obtaining permits for economic concentration, as well as conducting investigations in various markets.
Pavlo has been consequently recognized by the reputable international directory ‘Chambers Global’. He was also recommended by the leading Ukrainian legal market research ‘Ukrainian Law Firms: A Handbook for Foreign Clients’ for outstanding professional experience in competition law.
- Advice on business activities in seaports and river ports
- Aviation sector
- Chemical industry
- Construction and real estate
- Consulting in relations with contractors
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Energy and natural resources
- Environmental Protection
- Financial institutions
- IT practice
- Legal support during the stay of vessel in the seaport
- Legal support of claims and lawsuits
- Manufacturing and industry
- Media and telecommunications
- Medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Renewable energy
- Retail and FMCG
- Transport and infrastructure