Ihor Selivakin is an associate at GOLAW Dispute Resolution practice. Ihor represents both Ukrainian and foreign clients in civil, commercial, and administrative cases. He has a successful record of representing clients in the most complex litigation matters, including bankruptcy cases, bad debt recovery, and protection of creditors’ and debtors’ interests.
Ihor also handles litigation on labor, family, and inheritance law, as well as the protection of honor, dignity, and business reputation.
“Litigation in Ukraine” is a new information resource, created to help business better understand the main trends and tendencies of litigation.
- Chemical industry
- Consulting in relations with contractors
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Engineering, Construction and Building Materials
- Financial institutions
- Healthcare industries, Life sciences and Pharmaceuticals
- Industry and manufacturing
- IT and AI
- Legal support during the stay of vessel in the seaport
- Legal support of claims and lawsuits
- Martial Law
- Media, Entertainment, Sports and Gambling
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Retail, FMCG and E-Commerce
- Transport and Logistics