Oleksandr Melnyk is a lawyer practicing corporate law and M&A and specialising in issues of competitive, labour law, and business relationships with regulatory authorities.
Oleksandr advises clients on business concentration, has significant experience in business creation and liquidation, conducting due diligence of companies and real estate, and supporting agreements on purchase and sale of businesses and real estate. He supports the procedures for renting state property and privatisation. Also, he participates in the implementation of projects on the construction of alternative energy facilities on the territory of Ukraine.
Alexander actively advises retail sector representatives on the issues of compliance with the consumer protection legislation and market surveillance and has a successful experience in supporting the inspections conducted by the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection and appealing against their results in court.
- Law Faculty, National University “Odessa Academy of Law”, 2013;
- Institute of training of professional judges of National University “Odessa Academy of Law”, 2014.
- Ukrainian Lawyers’ Association;
- American Chamber of Commerce;
- European Business Association.
Knowledge of languages: