Another remarkable year of Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm resulted in high-profile recognition with the Legal 500 EMEA directory. Edition 2014 of the research on Ukraine traditionally has recommended the firm among the leading market players in Corporate/M&A and Tax.
Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm continues the series of legal video consultations on the most urgent issues for business. The firm’s Associate Kateryna Manoylenko provides a guidance on appealing against actions of the tax authorities in court as one of the remedies of taxpayers. Kateryna speaks in details on cases of applying this instrument of legal defense giving practical examples of its effective application.
1. The Law of Ukraine “On PreventingFinancial Disaster and Creating Conditions for Economic Growth in Ukraine” came into effect on April 1
2. Technical error in taxation of interest
3. The Ministry of Revenue and Duties is canceling the criteria for assessing effectiveness of conducted audits
4. Customs privileges for Ukrainian exports
5. The Ministry of Revenue and Duties clarified the procedure for payment of personal income tax for subdivisions of tax agents registered in Crimea