Angelika Sitsko, a Partner with Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm, Chair of the firm’s Criminal Law Practice, took part in a study visit to Copenhagen, Denmark within the project "Support to the Reform of Criminal Justice in Ukraine" by the Council of Europe. The event was hosted on November 17-21, 2014.
Starting this year in Ukraine operates a new tax, which is imposed on the real estate. The firm’s Senior Associate
1. NBU allowed residents to make contributions to non-residents in foreign currency
2. The procedure for issuing UER.1 certificate by the customs has been established
3. The SFS explained specifics of taxation of goods supply across the border with FEZ “Crimea”
4. The SFS explained the rules of assets evacuation from FEZ “Crimea”
5. Conditions of notifying parties from ATO zone about court hearing had been explained