Nataliia Matviichuk is an Associate at GOLAW, and she is specializing in civil, commercial, labor and maritime law. She successfully accompanies litigation in the field of protection of labor rights, honor, dignity and business reputation of clients, ownership of movable and immovable property, in disputes arising from land relations, including between legal entities and state authorities.
In addition, Nataliia successfully represents the interests of clients in family disputes, in particular, regarding the separation of property of a spouse, obtaining a permit for the departure of children abroad, inheritance; in disputes with supervisory bodies, state registrars, in cases that are concerning appeals against decisions of actions and inactions of state authorities and local self-government, as well as litigation of other specialization.
She provides legal advice to the clients of the company on the registration of labor relations, observance of legislation on protection of consumer rights, land lease, contractual relations, and protection of intellectual property rights. Natalia accompanies projects on employment and dismissal of employees, lease and privatization of state and communal property, registration and liquidation of economic entities.
Natalia is a coauthor of the methodological recommendations on taxation of advocacy, issued by the National Association of Advocates of Ukraine, as well as the author of a number of articles and publications in professional editions.
- Aviation sector
- Chemical industry
- Construction and real estate
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- IT practice
- Manufacturing and industry
- Media and telecommunications
- Medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Retail and FMCG
- Transport and infrastructure
- Defense in Anti-corruption matters
- Antitrust and Competition
- Banking and Finance
- Compliance, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Corporate Law and M&A
- Criminal Law and White Collar Defence
- Development and implementation of security systems
- Environmental Protection
- Government Relations (GR)
- Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Private clients
- Real estate
- Restructuring, Claims and Recoveries